Los Angeles, CA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/07/2015 -- Saren Eyre Loosli, Co-Director, Power of Moms and Desiree Ward, Founder, Unconventional Kitchen launch The Mom Conference, a free three day online training to inspire mothers with powerful new ideas on parenting strategies.
Over 100,000 moms around the world will gather online at http://conferenceformoms.com/ Oct. 13-15, 2015 to watch 20 interviews and learn from well known parenting experts, best-selling authors and bloggers.
"At Power of Moms, we've built a community of over 50,000 moms who want to learn and share as they strive to be the best moms they can be. We're so very glad we've been able to make this online event free so all moms can get the inspiration, tools and resources they need to find more joy in motherhood." said Saren Eyre Loosli, Co-Director, Power of Moms.
"I knew becoming a mom was one of the most important roles I would ever play, but when it happened, I felt so inadequate with all the new responsibilities ... from feeding my kids to organizing my house to eventually dealing with sibling rivalry. There weren't training programs focused on these topics so I created The Mom Conference to bring moms together and help them be the moms they want to be in all stages of growth." shared Desiree Ward, Founder, Unconventional Kitchen.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Richard and Linda Eyre, NYT #1 best-selling Authors, "Simple and Powerful Ways to Teach Children Values"
- John C. Maxwell, NYT #1 best-selling Author, "How to Be Present in a Distracted World"
- Crystal Paine, Founder, Money Saving Mom
- Marla Cilley (aka The FlyLady), Author, "Sink Reflections"
- Jill Nystul, Author, "Dealing with Depression and Other Big Bumps in the Road"
- Healthy Eating
- Help your children embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Get in shape and eat the right foods to feel and look better
- Positive Parenting
- Get your kids to listen without yelling, nagging, or reminding
- Simple ways to teach your children the values and character traits that will help them be successful and happy
- Organize any space and keep it that way (what?!)
- Actually accomplish the things you need to accomplish while prioritizing motherhood
- Growth and Development
- Understand what's going on in your child's brain
- Find more joy in motherhood
The Mom Conference is free. Sponsors include Altra, Intentional Living, Cards2Life, NordicTrack and DoTerra Molly Dayton.
To learn more and register, go to: http://bestmomproducts.com/the-mom-conference/
About Power of Moms
Saren Eyre Loosli and April Perry are Co-Directors, Power of Moms and Authors of the best-selling book Motherhood Realized. Power of Moms is an organization dedicated to moms helping other deliberate moms become the mothers and people they really want to be. With over 70 writers, 50 trainers, and 30 team members (all "regular moms" who want to learn and share with other moms) working together to create the great new posts, podcasts, videos and programs.
About Unconventional Kitchen
Desiree Ward is married to her best friend and a mom of three wonderful tornadoes. She knows how hard it is to feed your family fresh, healthy food that tastes good, so she created a website, Unconventional Kitchen, to share recipes, tips and tricks that have made it doable for her family.
Rachel Olsen, Founder
Best Mom Products
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Rachel Olsen