Hot Springs, MT -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/10/2018 -- More than 1 million people die from drowning per year worldwide. The leading cause of death of children 0-5 years old is drowning. But, with the rise of children glued to their electronic gadgets, exercise is more important than ever.
Swimming has always been a favorite pastime for children and adults. By teaching them at a young age respect for the water and how to swim, many drownings can be avoided. Shwimms teaches proper leg kicking techniques and builds up important leg muscles needed for swimming.
Shwimms are unlike anything on the market today. With an active patent, Shwimms is a unique swimming fin system that includes both a lower leg and boot portion. Attached to the leg sleeve are two rectangular fins that assist swimmers in the water, but do not hamper their ability to walk on dry land. Shwimms allow swimmers young and old alike the ability to learn to swim with proper form. In addition to their unique design, Shwimms fins are made from recycled rubber and Neoprene.
In order to provide much needed jobs, Shwimms are made 100% in the United States. Precision to quality, design, and color are ensured when produced locally. Made with stretchable Neoprene and military grade Hood and Loop, Shwimms are adjustable to give the wearer, young and old, ultimate comfort and secure fit. With this adjustability, Shwimms can change as the wearer grows. However, unlike regular swim fins, Shwimms will not cause blisters to form on the feet due to poor or improper fit.
Shwimms are the perfect blend of style, safety, and comfort.
Located on the web at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1040868617/lets-go-shwimming?ref=42gnzc, pledge levels range from $2 to $500 and include:
- A heartfelt thank you from the Shwimms team.
- A color customized pair of small Shwimms available in a variety of color combinations.
- A color customized pair of medium Shwimms available in a variety of color combinations.
- A color customized pair of large Shwimms available in a variety of color combinations.
- A color customized pair of extra large Shwimms available in a variety of color combinations.
- A set of 2 or 4 Shwimms in a color combination chosen by the purchaser who will then have their color combination featured as a "limited signature series."
For additional information, visit the Kickstarter page.
Contact Person: Darla Cheyney
Company: Shwimms INC
City: Hot Springs
Country: United States
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Darla Cheyney